Ranch Roasted Chicken with Creamy Pesto
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 631
- Fat: 34g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 71g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 193mg
- Sodium: 396mg
- 2 (4 lb.) chickens, quartered
- 1 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 (1 oz.) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Place a rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Remove skin and excess fat from chicken; pat dry with a paper towel. Arrange in roasting pan.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, dressing mix and pepper. Pour mixture over chicken; mix to coat. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Before baking, sprinkle chicken with pecans. Roast for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and roast until a thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat but not touching bone reads 170°F, 35 to 40 minutes more.
- Mix pesto, lemon juice, mayonnaise and sour cream in a bowl. To serve, spoon 2 Tbsp. sauce on each plate and top with a chicken quarter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables