More From Southern Living
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 large dill pickle, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients until blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container up to 1 week.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Grey Poupon Country Dijon Mustard.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers