Community Recipe from
- 8-10 potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup undiluted
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 envelope(s) Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 6 slice(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4-6 green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- Add the potatoes to a sauce pan. Add water to cover. bring to a boil; cook about 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender; drain. Place drained potatoes into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, ranch mix, green onions, 1 cup of cheese and pepper to taste; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle crumbled bacon and the remaining cheese over the top. Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gogarlic2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note