Potatoes and Celery!!! Salt and Pepper!!! Boring personified!!!
Ranch Potato Salad
Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Gerri Williams
Yield: Serves 8
Cost per Serving: $.93
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 202
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 36g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 471mg
- 40 to 50 small red potatoes or 20 to 22 large ones (about 3 lb. total), scrubbed, halved or quartered if large
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 9 ribs celery, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1. Place potatoes in a large pot of cold salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are soft but not mushy, 15 to 20 minutes. Do not overcook.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk, garlic, parsley, chives and vinegar. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- 3. Drain potatoes well and let cool for 10 minutes. Add potatoes and celery to bowl and gently toss with dressing. Season with salt and pepper and serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note