RANCH POTATO CRISPS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 or 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 package(s) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and leave skin on. Slice into 1/4 inch thick slices. Place sliced potatoes in bowl. Add vegetable oil. Stir to coat. Add salad dressing mix. Cover bowl with lid and shake until potatoes are coated.
- Line potato slices in a single layer on 15 inch baking stone. Do not overlap slices. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are brown. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebFavorites and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
RANCH POTATO CRISPS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables