ranch oyster crackers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) salad oil
- 1 envelope(s) hidden valley ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 package(s) oyster crackers
- Whisk together all ingredients except crackers, mix well. Pour mixture over crackers, stirring to coat. Place on baking sheets and bake at 275 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by benadevaney and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ranch oyster crackers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers