Ranch Oyster Crackers
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 5 cups oyster crackers
- PREHEAT oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- IN A LARGE BOWL, combine the dressing mix, dill weed, vegetable oil, lemon pepper, and garlic powder.
- ADD oyster crackers, and toss to coat.
- SPREAD evenly on a baking sheet.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring gently after 10 minutes.
- REMOVE from oven, and allow to cool before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dixie1dog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note