Ranch Noodles with Ham
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 460
- Calories from fat: 53%
- Fat: 27.3g
- Saturated fat: 10.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 16.4g
- Carbohydrate: 36.8g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 667mg
- Calcium: 121mg
- 1 (12-oz.) package egg noodles
- 1 cup diced lean ham
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- 2. Meanwhile, sauté ham in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crisp and fragrant. Set aside.
- 3. Add butter and remaining ingredients to noodles, stirring to blend. Divide mixture evenly among 6 serving dishes, and top with ham.
- Health Note: Substituting light Ranch dressing for regular saves 7 grams of fat and 60 calories per serving.
- MENU IDEA FOR 6 * Ranch Noodles with Ham * Steamed broccoli
- GROCERIES NEEDED Check staples: butter, Ranch dressing, grated Parmesan cheese * 1 (12-oz.) package egg noodles * 1 cup diced lean ham * 1 (8-oz.) container reduced-fat sour cream * 1 1/2 lb. fresh broccoli
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables