Ranch Mac And Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, cubed
- 1/2 envelope(s) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic pepper blend
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded colby & jack cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain. In pasta pot, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix and seasonings; heat through. Stir in Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
- Stir macaroni into cheese sauce. Cook on low for 3-5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch Mac And Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables