Ranch Ham Rollups (or roast beef)
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) cream cheese, 8 oz softened
- 1 envelope(s) Ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 11 flour tortillas, 8 inches
- 22 slice(s) deli ham (or roast beef) thin sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth. Add onions - mix well.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of mixture over tortillas. Top each tortilla with 2 ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Unwrap roll and slice about 3/4" slices.
- Keep cool until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sandyland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes