Ranch Fettuccine Noodles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Ranch Fettuccine Noodlesx
- Ranch Fettuccine Noodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine or egg noodles
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 1/3 cup mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Stir in dressing and mustard; set aside. Pour fettuccine into greased baking dish. Sauté chicken in butter in large skillet. Transfer cooked chicken to the bed of fettuccine. Bake for 10 minutes or until crust appears golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch Fettuccine Noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables