Ranch Crockpot Porkchops
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) pork chops
- 1 package(s) Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) water (use soup can)
- Combine all three ingredients in the crockpot and mix well. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Could also use chicken breasts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch Crockpot Porkchops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes