Ranch Chicken Wings
- 2 pound(s) chicken wings split at the joint
- 3 ounce(s) ranch dressing mix
- 1.5 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 3 whole(s) large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) hot sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- freshly ground pepper
- vegetable oil
- 1. Toss the wings with 1 packet dressing mix in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for one to four hours.
- 2. Whisk the four, 1 teaspoon pepper, and 1 packet dressing mix in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, 2 tablespoons water, and the remaining packet dressing mix. Dredge the wings a few at a time inthe flour mix, then dip in the egg mixture, return to the flour mix. Transfer to rack.
- 3. Heat 1/2 inch vegetable oil inaudible medium cast iron skillet over medium heat until a deep fry thermometer registers 350 degrees. Fry the wings in batches until crisp and golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Whisk the hot sauce and honey in a bowl. Serve with the wings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JessShook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note