Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken strips
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 cup(s) Panko Bread Crumbs
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- Pour oil to cover the bottom of your skillet and set on medium-high heat.
- Pour some ranch dressing on a plate (or in a bowl). Mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in the dressing and then coat in the bread crumbs, and place in pre-heated skillet.
- Turn halfway through cooking. Cook until no longer pink in the middle.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarcasticnwitty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes