My Mother, Patsy Chatelain's, recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can(s) Diced Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 pound(s) Lean Ground Beef
- 2 can(s) Ranch Style Beans
- Soft corn tortillas or corn tortilla chips (I use this)
- Brown meat and season with salt & pepper.
- Layer casserole in this order:
- tortillas or tortilla chips
- ground beef
- Ranch Style Beans
- grated cheese
- mix soup & tomatoes, then pour over top
- Bake at 350 degrees until done (about 30 minutes)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PMicheleHaines3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note