Once it is open, transfer the all-purpose baking mix to an airtight container, and store in a cool, dry place such as the pantry.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 8 Minutes
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) carton Ranch dip
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Garnish: fresh parsley sprigs
- 1. Whisk together first 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in baking mix until well blended. Divide dough into 12 equal portions, and arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush tops of dough with melted butter.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes, we used Bisquick All-Purpose Baking Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note