Ramen Thai chicken wraps
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Ramen noodles
- 2 teaspoon(s) Creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 package(s) Cole slaw mix
- 1/2 cup(s) Cooked shredded chicken
- 8 Flour tortillas 6 inch
- Soy sauce To taste
- Cook noodles without flavor pack. Do not drain. Add peanut butter one tsp at a time, stirring until melted. Stir in coleslaw mix and chicken. Set aside 2 minutes.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas. Sprinkle with soy sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ramen Thai chicken wraps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes