Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) Napa cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sesame seeds toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds slivered
- 2 package(s) Top Ramen noodles, including seasoning (I use Oriental)
- 6 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) salad oil
- 1/4 cup(s) wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- salt & pepper
- Break up Ramen noodles. Brown with sesame seeds and almonds in butter. Add Ramen season packets to noodle mixture.
- Cut up cabbage & onions. Add Ramen mixture on top.
- For dressing: mix together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar. Pour over salad.
- Chicken may be added. This salad is best if prepared and dressed ahead of time (at least 2 hours).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Knickers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note