Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) Napa cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sesame seeds toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds slivered
- 2 package(s) Top Ramen noodles, including seasoning (I use Oriental)
- 6 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) salad oil
- 1/4 cup(s) wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- salt & pepper
- Break up Ramen noodles. Brown with sesame seeds and almonds in butter. Add Ramen season packets to noodle mixture.
- Cut up cabbage & onions. Add Ramen mixture on top.
- For dressing: mix together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar. Pour over salad.
- Chicken may be added. This salad is best if prepared and dressed ahead of time (at least 2 hours).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Knickers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes