Coleslaw salad. Great for picnics.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) coleslaw - prepared bag
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds - raw, slivered
- 1/2 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 1 package(s) beef ramen noodles
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- Mix coleslaw, almonds, sunflower seeds and noodles
- Mix oil, vinegar, sugar and beef packet
- Pour dressing over top of dry ingredients right before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note