Ramen's Cabbage Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 1 ounce(s) Cabbage slaw grated
- 1 bunch(es) Green onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) Almonds slivered
- 1 cup(s) Sunflower seeds seeds
- 2 package(s) Ramen Beef Noodles
- 2 package(s) Ramen Beef Seasoning
- 1/3 cup(s) Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Balismic Vinegar
- Mix cabbage and onions, set aside break noodles, mix with seeds & nuts bake 300 deg, 3 to 5 minutes, until toasted. Mix with cabbage & onions mixture. Mix dressing in a jar and pour over slaw mixture when ready to serve tose well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jameshayton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ramen's Cabbage Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads