Ramen Noodle Tacos
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Ramen Noodles any variety
- 2 large, soft taco shells
- 1 cup(s) Nacho flavored Doritos crushed
- 1 cup(s) Kraft Mexican shredded cheese
- your favorite taco/hot sauce to taste
- 1. Boil noodles 3 minutes.
- 2. Drain almost all of the water from the pot. Leave just enough water to enable the stirring in of the seasoning packet.
- 3. Stir in seasoning packet.
- 4. Tranfer noodles onto the two taco shells as you would ground meat.
- 5. Add remaining ingredients, dividing evenly between the two tacos.
- 6. Roll the tacos, microwave 30 seconds to ensure melting of the cheese, and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bradleytrip and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes