Ramen Noodle Tacos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Ramen Noodles any variety
- 2 large, soft taco shells
- 1 cup(s) Nacho flavored Doritos crushed
- 1 cup(s) Kraft Mexican shredded cheese
- your favorite taco/hot sauce to taste
- 1. Boil noodles 3 minutes.
- 2. Drain almost all of the water from the pot. Leave just enough water to enable the stirring in of the seasoning packet.
- 3. Stir in seasoning packet.
- 4. Tranfer noodles onto the two taco shells as you would ground meat.
- 5. Add remaining ingredients, dividing evenly between the two tacos.
- 6. Roll the tacos, microwave 30 seconds to ensure melting of the cheese, and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bradleytrip and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note