Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 package(s) Ramen
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef
- 1 jar(s) Pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 16 ounce(s) Part skim ricotta
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded mozzarella 6 oz
- 3/4 cup(s) Grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven 350. Split block of dry ramen noodles horizontally into 8 squares. Set aside. Brown ground beef, drain excess fat. Add 2 cups pasta sauce, half oregano and basil, half pepper to beef and mix well.
- Place ricotta in large bowl. Add eggs, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and remaining oregano, basil, pepper. Mix well.
- Pour 1/2 cup pasta sauce into bottom of 9-inch square baking dish. Set 4 ramen squares on top of sauce. Layer ground beef, 1/4 cup sauce, ricotta mixture, ramen squares and repeat ending with ricotta. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes, remove foil and cook 10 minutes until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ramen lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes