Yield: 18 muffins
- 1 3/4 cups wheat berries or 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 2/3 cup warm milk (105°F to 115°F)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1. Assemble KitchenAid® Grain Mill and attach to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Set Mill on Click 3. Turn to Speed 10 and grind berries into whole wheat flour. Set aside.
2. Place eggs in mixer bowl. Attach bowl and wire whip to mixer. Turn to Speed 2 and beat 15 seconds. Add yogurt and milk. Turn to Speed 4 and beat 15 seconds.
3. Add honey, oil, flour, salt, baking soda and raisins. Turn to Speed 2 and mix until well blended, about 15 seconds.
4. Pour batter into ungreased muffin tins. Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
To purchase the KitchenAid® products used in this recipe, please visit www.shopkitchenaid.com
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads