Raisin Sundaes with Chocolate-Peanut Butter Sauce
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $2.12
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 917
- Fat: 68g
- Saturated fat: 39g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 68g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 201mg
- Sodium: 183mg
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 5 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered raisins
- Combine 1 cup heavy cream, chocolate and peanut butter in a small saucepan. Warm mixture over medium heat, whisking, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup heavy cream and confectioners' sugar in a medium bowl and use an electric mixer or a whisk to whip until cream just holds stiff peaks.
- Place 2 small scoops of ice cream (about 2 Tbsp. each) in each of 4 sundae or parfait glasses and sprinkle each with about 1 Tbsp. chocolate-covered raisins. Repeat with 2 more scoops of ice cream and remaining chocolate-covered raisins. Drizzle about 3 Tbsp. warm chocolate-peanut butter sauce over each sundae and then top off with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts