Yield: Makes about 3 dozen
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 6 Minutes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins*
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 (17.5-oz.) package oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Combine raisins and 1/3 cup hot water. Let stand 5 minutes; drain.
- 2. Stir together cookie mix and next 3 ingredients. Add raisins, and stir until blended. (Dough will be stiff.) Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake, in batches, at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire rack 1 minute; remove from pans to wire racks.
- *Regular raisins may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts