From: Bakery Lane Soup Bowl/Kent Smith
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) seedless raisins
- 2/3 cup(s) walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 1. Combine raisins, nuts and lemon peel and juice. Set aside.
- 2. Beat butter until light and fluffy.
- 3. Beat in sugars, cinnamon and salt.
- 4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- 5. Stir in raisin mixture.
- 6. Spoon into pie shell.
- 7. Bake in pre-heated 400 oven for 15 minutes.
- 8. Reduce heat to 350 and continue baking 20 minutes, or until set in center.
- 9. Cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
RAISIN-NUT PIE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries