Raisin French Toast with Orange Sauce
Serve Raisin French Toast with Orange Sauce along with broiled lean ham and cups of steaming chocolate-flavored coffee.
Yield: 4 slices.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 117
- Calories from fat: 12%
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 143mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 4 (1-ounce) slices raisin bread
- 1 teaspoon sifted powdered sugar
- Orange Sauce
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring well.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add margarine; place over medium heat until margarine melts. Dip bread slices, one at a time, into egg substitute mixture, coating well.
- Place bread slices in skillet, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Cut each bread slice in half diagonally. Sprinkle powdered sugar evenly over toast, and serve with warm Orange Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads