- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted and divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- Roll dough into a 14" x 8" rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Brush dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over dough, leaving a 1/2" border on all sides. Roll up dough jellyroll fashion, starting with long side. Pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends).
- Cut roll into 12 slices. Place slices, cut side down, in a lightly greased 9" square pan; brush with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk; stir well. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This