- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted and divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
How to Make It
Roll dough into a 14" x 8" rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Brush dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over dough, leaving a 1/2" border on all sides. Roll up dough jellyroll fashion, starting with long side. Pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends).
Cut roll into 12 slices. Place slices, cut side down, in a lightly greased 9" square pan; brush with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
Combine powdered sugar and milk; stir well. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls.