Raisin Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- 12 raisin bread slices, torn into pieces
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Original Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Bourbon Sauce
- Place raisin bread pieces in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish. Stir together sweetened condensed milk and next 5 ingredients; pour over bread pieces. Place dish in a large shallow pan; add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with warm Bourbon Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts