- 2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 medium jicama, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium-size green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Combine green and red cabbage and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Whisk together oil and next 3 ingredients. Drizzle over cabbage mixture, tossing to coat. Cover and chill 4 hours.