Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) romaine hearts chopped
- 2 cup(s) red cabbage sliced
- 2 Granny Smith or Red Delicious apples diced
- 1 pear diced
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup(s) walnut halves toasted
- 2 shallots chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cheese crumbled
- In a large bowl, toss romaine, cabbage, apples, pear, mango and walnuts.
- In a small bowl,whisk shallots, vinegar, honey, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss. Sprinkle with blue cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jules128 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rainbow Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads