Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Pastry for single crust pie (9 in)
- 1.5 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small green, red, and orange peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded cheese (4 oz)
- 6 eggs
- 1.75 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a large skillet, saute the broccoli, onion, mushrooms, and peppers in butter until tender. Stri in spinach. Spoon into prepared crust, sprinkle with cheese. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and salt, pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes or until a knife in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rebecca1369 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rainbow Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch