Rainbow Pasta Salad
This Rainbow Pasta Salad is not only a colorful side dish but a tangy accompaniment to sandwiches, burgers or chicken.
Yield: Serves 8 to 10
- 1 16-oz. pkg. rainbow rotini, uncooked
- 1 6-oz. can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup pepperoni, sliced and quartered
- 1 16-oz. bottle Italian salad dressing, divided
- Cook rotini according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Mix together rotini and all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl.
- Pour half the salad dressing over the top; toss to coat. Chill. Stir in remaining dressing at serving time.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads