Rainbow Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) 3/4 box - bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) cooked, cooled corn kernels
- 1 large, carrot shredded
- 1 cup(s) cooked, cooled, chopped broccoli cooked, chopped
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes quartered
- 8 ounce(s) mozarella cheese (about 1 1/3 cup) diced
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh basil leaves cut into ribbons
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook past according to directions on package. Drain and transfer to large bowl and allow to cool completely. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon guice and salt. Set aside.
- Add the corn, carrot, tomatoes, broccoli, tomatoes, basil and lemon-oil dressing to the pasta; toss to combine. Season w/black pepper and additional salt if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Azhummer1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note