Rainbow Gelatin Cubes
Versatile recipe. Jello colors can be varies for any occasion. ie: pink and blue for baby shower, school colors for graduation, red, white and blue for patriotic day, green, red and white for Xmas, pastels for Easter.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 package(s) 3 oz each, assorted flavor gelatin
- 6 envelope(s) unflavored gelatin, divided
- 14 oz can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup(s) cold water
- In a bowl, combine one package flavored gelatin and one envelope unflavored gelatin. Stir in 1 cup boiling water until dissolved. Pour into a 13 X 9 pan coated with nonstick cooking spray; refrigerate until almost set but not firm; about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk and 1 cup boiling water. In another bowl, sprinkle 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add to the milk mixture. Pour 1 cup of the creamy gelatin mixture over the first flavored gelatin layer. Refrigerate until firm, about 25 minutes.
- Repeat from beginning of recipe three times, alternating creamy gelatin layers with flavored gelatin. Chill each layer until firm before pouring next layer on top. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour after completing last layer before cutting into 1" squares. YIELD: about 9 dozen
- NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS: One serving (2 cubes, prepared with sugar- free gelatin and fat- free sweetened condensed milk) equals 26 calories, trace of fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.
- DIABETIC EXCHANGE: 1/2 fruit
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SharonKurtz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rainbow Gelatin Cubes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts