Rainbow Fruit Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- RAINBOW FRUIT SALAD
- 1 lg. mango, peeled & diced
- 2 c. fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 c. fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 c. seedless grapes
- 2 nectarines, unpeeled & sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced
- HONEY ORANGE SAUCE:
- 1/3 c. unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Dash of nutmeg
- Prepare the fruit. Combine all ingredients for sauce and mix. Just before serving, pour Honey Orange Sauce over fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by swise23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note