Rainbow Crunch Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Rainbow salad (Wegmans)
- 5 ounce(s) Baby spinach
- 1 Red bell pepper Finely diced
- 8 ounce(s) Steamed and peeled baby red beets Matchstick cut
- 1 bunch(es) Mint leaves Chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Currants
- 1/4 cup(s) Roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) Raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) White roasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground cumin
- 1 cup(s) Pomegranate blueberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- Toss salad mix, spinach, peppers, beets, mint, and currants in a large bowl.
- Add sunflower, pumpkin, and sesame seeds and cumin to skillet on medium. Cook until lightly toasted and crunchy. Remove from pan; let cool (5-7 min).
- Add seeds, dressing, and salt to veggies. Toss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rainbow Crunch Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes