- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 1 container (15 oz.) part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°F. Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain. Stir in sauce; heat through.
Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
Evenly spread 1 cup meat sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup meat sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles and sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.