- 1 pound lean ground beef or sausage
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles, (about 12 oz.), broken into 2-inch pieces*
- 1 1/4 cups part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded low fat Mozzarella cheese, (about 3 oz.)
How to Make It
Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
Stir in sauce and water. Bring to a boil. Stir in uncooked noodles. Cook covered over medium heat, stirring frequently to separate noodles, until noodles are tender, about 20 minutes.
Top noodles with spoonsful of Ricotta cheese, then sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Simmer covered until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.