Ragu No Boiling Lasagna
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 jars (1 lb. 10 oz. ea.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in bowl.
Spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 uncooked noodles, then 1 cup Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 uncooked noodles and 2 cups Sauce. Reserve remaining sauce. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour.
Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining Sauce, heated.
Preparation time: 10 Minute(s)
Cook time: 10 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes