We like anything my 4yr old and 1 year old will both eat. We all love it! So easy. Great to make ahead of time and then bake it later.
Ragú® No Boiling Baked Ziti
Quick and easy, this baked ziti will help save you time and be a hit with the family.
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) RaguÂ® Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup (about 8 oz.) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 12 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine Pasta Sauce and water in large bowl. Stir in ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, then uncooked ziti.
- 2. Evenly spoon ziti mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 55 minutes.
- 3. Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- TIP: Add a Mexican twist to this yummy recipe by using Pepper Jack cheese instead of mozzarella and tossing in some corn.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.34.
- Cost per serving*: $1.42.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories 320, Calories From Fat 70, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 7g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 510mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g, Sugars 11g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 14g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 25%, Iron 15%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note