- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Tomato Garlic & Onion Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup (about 8 oz) part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated reduced fat Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese (about 3 oz.)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F. Meanwhile, brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Combine sauce and water in large bowl. Stir in browned ground beef, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, then uncooked ziti. Pour ziti mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 55 minutes.
Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.