- 1 jar RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 container (15 oz.) Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine sauce with water in large bowl. Stir in Ricotta cheese, 1 cup Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese, then uncooked ziti.
Evenly spoon ziti mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 55 minutes.
Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: Add a Mexican twist to this recipe by using Pepper Jack cheese instead of Mozzarella and tossing in some corn.