- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine Ricotta cheese, 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in bowl set aside.
Spread 1 cup sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 uncooked noodles, then 1 cup sauce and 1/2 of the Ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 uncooked noodles and sauce.
Bake 1 hour covered tightly with aluminum foil. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: For a twist on a classic add 2 cups cooked ground beef to pasta sauce.