- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves, cut in half
- 1 package white button mushrooms sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Tomato Garlic & Onion Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed (optional)
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken in 2 batches. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet and cook mushrooms, peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender and golden. Stir in sauce and oregano. Bring to a boil over high heat. Return chicken to skillet, reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot spaghetti and garnish with cilantro.