- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 can (19 oz.) low sodium kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 8 ounces plain tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Brown ground beef with onion and chili powder in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans and Sauce.
Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Spoon over tortilla chips, then top with cheese.