- 1 jar RAGÚ® Tomato Garlic & Onion Sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 oz.) frozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 12 ounces ziti pasta or penne pasta, cooked and drained
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine sauce, 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in large bowl. Stir in vegetables and hot ziti.
Spoon pasta mixture into 13 x 9-inch casserole; tightly cover with aluminum foil. Bake 25 minutes covered. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese; bake uncovered until heated through, about 5 minutes.