Radish, Watercress, Tilapia
delicious, light, fresh
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) tilapia pan seard, then baked
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil in pot and pan
- 2 can(s) garbanzo beans sauteed
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic sauteed
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin on beans
- ground black pepper on fish
- sea salt on fish
- 2 bunch(es) watercress sauteed
- 4 piece(s) radish sauteed
- rinse beans. dice garlic. chop stems from watercress. salt and pepper fish. slice radishes.
- 1 T oil in pan - medium heat
- add fish - 5 to 8 minutes
- 1 T oil in pot - medium heat
- add garlic - 1 minute
- add watercress - reduce to low & cover 2-3 minutes
- put fish in oven for 4 minutes
- add beans and radishes and cumin to pot - simmer or low heat
- Finally, beans and veggies as a bed for the fish. Yumm!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jlrodgers88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note