Radish, Watercress, Tilapia
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) tilapia pan seard, then baked
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil in pot and pan
- 2 can(s) garbanzo beans sauteed
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic sauteed
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin on beans
- ground black pepper on fish
- sea salt on fish
- 2 bunch(es) watercress sauteed
- 4 piece(s) radish sauteed
- rinse beans. dice garlic. chop stems from watercress. salt and pepper fish. slice radishes.
- 1 T oil in pan - medium heat
- add fish - 5 to 8 minutes
- 1 T oil in pot - medium heat
- add garlic - 1 minute
- add watercress - reduce to low & cover 2-3 minutes
- put fish in oven for 4 minutes
- add beans and radishes and cumin to pot - simmer or low heat
- Finally, beans and veggies as a bed for the fish. Yumm!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jlrodgers88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes