Radish-Vegetable Salad with Parmesan Dressing
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 24 radishes, sliced
- 2 cups frozen sweet green peas, thawed
- 2 to 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped
- Parmesan Dressing
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour Parmesan Dressing over vegetables, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill salad 2 hours.
- Note: Salad may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This